Pioneer 9,000 BTU 20 SEER 8-Way Compact Cassette A/C Heat Pump System
Indoor units of this type of ductless mini split system are designed to be mounted as recessed into the ceiling, where only a decorative air exchange panel is visible. Our ceiling cassette mini splits are equipped with digital frequency control for automatic capacity adjustments, a convenient remote controller, automatic air-sweeping louvers, and cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation modes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ceiling cassette split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 20 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 10,000 BTU/H with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Ceiling Compact Cassette Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
– Cooling: $57.00
– Heating: $192.00
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wire Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Temperature compensation function eliminates the difference in temperature between the floor and ceiling by mixing the different layers of air. Consequently, the time for cooling the room is reduced, and a cold offset rising stream of warm air by stirring.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code “EC” and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
In heating operation, the preset temperature of the air conditioner can be as low as 46°F, which keeps the room temperature steady at 46°F and prevents the house from freezing when it is unoccupied for a long time in severe cold weather.
CEILING CASSETTE MINI SPLIT
Indoor units of this type of ductless mini split system are designed to be mounted as recessed into the ceiling, where only a decorative air exchange panel is visible. Our ceiling cassette mini splits are equipped with digital frequency control for automatic capacity adjustments, a convenient remote controller, automatic air-sweeping louvers, and cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation modes. Cassette systems also come with remote supply ducting and fresh air intake options. Our ceiling cassette mini splits come in a variety of combinations, which you can mix and match to meet your needs. The ceiling-mount mini split system comes in a wide range of capacities ranging from 9000 to 48000 BTU.
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not purchase without an installation kit unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 3,750~11,800 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 10,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 3,750~11,800 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.F
INDOOR UNIT DATA
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 375 / 301 / 257 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 41.0 / 37.0 / 33.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 25.8 x 25.8 x 11.5 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 32 / 38 Lbs
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 25.5 x 25.5 x 2.0 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 28.0 x 28.0 x 5.0 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 6 / 10 Lbs
OUTDOOR UNIT DATA
- Model: YN009GMFI22RPD
- Sound Level: 55.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35.3 x 13.6 x 14.6 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 64 / 69 Lbs
|INDOOR UNIT Net Dimensions (WDH)||
22.5 x 22.5 x 10.3 Inches
|OUTDOOR UNIT Net Dimensions (WDH)||
30.3 x 11.8 x 21.8 Inches
4 reviews for Pioneer 9,000 BTU 20 SEER 8-Way Compact Cassette A/C Heat Pump System
Add a review
- 4.62 rating from 330 reviews
Aineel Martinez –
The room was uncomfortably hot and It cooled it off faster than i expected.
Elena Miller –
I have been enjoying the warmth in my house.
Ben Kumar –
Over all we are pleased with our new air conditioner.
Nadine Asgar –
Reasonably Priced. These systems are great. Here are 1 tip to get the biggest bang for your buck. Hire a professional.