Pioneer 9,000 BTU 20.5 SEER Ceiling Concealed Ducted A/C Heat Pump
Pioneer® Ducted Concealed mini split systems offer climate control for multiple rooms and areas, utilizing a network of air ducts (existing or field designed) using a single set of equipment.
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ ceiling concealed duct split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 9,000 BTU/H with 20.5 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 10,000 BTU/H with 11.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Ceiling Concealed Ducted Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
– Cooling: $58.00
– Heating: $192.00
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wire Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- 2 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code “EC” and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
CONCEALED DUCT MINI SPLIT
Pioneer® Ducted Concealed mini split systems offer climate control for multiple rooms and areas, utilizing a network of air ducts (existing or field designed) using a single set of equipment. The concealed duct mini split is ideal for use in specific climate zones with distinctive separations, such as a master suite, where the zone can be split up into sub zones (a bathroom, study, dressing room, etc.). In this setting, a single set of equipment will properly condition all areas of the entire zone based on the same comfort settings. Our ducted mini split system offerings include six capacities to cover distinctive zones of every size and complexity. Check out our selection of concealed duct mini splits today!
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not purchase without an installation kit unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 9,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 3,000~11,300 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20.5 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 10,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 4,800~13,900 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 11.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 250~350 Sq.
INDOOR UNIT DATA
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 355 / 285 / 175 CFM
- External Static Pressure: 0.0~0.16 Inch WC
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 35.5 / 30.5 / 27.5 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 27″-1/2 x 17″-3/4 x 7″-7/8
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 33″-7/8 x 21″-1/4 x 10″-7/8
- Net / Gross Weight: 39 / 48 Lbs
OUTDOOR UNIT DATA
- Sound Level: 56 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 30″-3/8 x 11″-3/4 x 21″=3/4
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 35″-3/8 x 13″-1/2 x 23″
- Net / Gross Weight: 62 / 66.5 Lbs
|INDOOR UNIT Net Dimensions (WDH)||
27"-1/2 x 17"-3/4 x 7"-7/8
|OUTDOOR UNIT Net Dimensions (WDH)||
30"-3/8 x 11"-3/4 x 21"=3/4
4 reviews for Pioneer 9,000 BTU 20.5 SEER Ceiling Concealed Ducted A/C Heat Pump
Add a review
- 4.62 rating from 330 reviews
9000 BTU, Air-Con, Brand, Sales, Shop Single Zone AC Units
AirCon 9000 BTU 22 SEER 220v Blue Series 3 Mini Split Heat Pump AC$890.00
24000 BTU, Classic
24,000 BTU 19 SEER 230V Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump$1,335.00
5 Ton, 60000 BTU, Brand, Coldflow, Shop PTAC HVAC Systems, Shop Single Zone AC Units, Vertical
5 Ton 22 EER 2 Stage Coldflow Geothermal Heat Pump Vertical Package Unit$4,297.00
Irek Taflin –
A good simple buy. I bought this about two months ago. I wasn’t sure if it was going to be strong enough to cool the rooms and I was using it in. It has been wonderful on a hundred degree days, to be able to come into the house and feel comfortable.
Mary P. Black –
My home is now comfortable!
Jeff Webster –
These are seriously the best system I’ve ever owned. I just purchased this model for my home, and it’s just spectacular.
Melissa Webster –
Dont be afraid of the cost,